I lost 19lb!

If you didn't see my previous post which was posted on this day last month then you can check it out here.


Basically, I've lost even more since then. Which is great for me as I'd gained 2 stone when I stopped smoking. I feel absolutely fantastic lately, my skin is a lot healthier too and I feel a lot fitter. 6 weeks ago I could barely do 1 sit up, I do 75 a day now. Crazy how much our bodies find the strength and adjust accordingly.

I've been so busy trying to change my lifestyle I haven't had chance to update this blog as much as i'd have liked to. Now I'm in a pretty steady routine, getting more than 4 hours sleep a night (I know, how did I survive!), regular fitness and meal plans.



It's crazy how much you can change (mind, body and soul) in 6 weeks.

I'll update this blog with some meal plans and fitness info once I get chance to sit and draft something up.

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template