Quiz of the year tag


A big thanks to the lovely Siobhan from The Baby Boat Diaries for tagging me in this quiz. 


Just a few questions I've answered to reflect back on 2016.

What was your highlight of 2016?

There's a lot to choose from, good, bad and ugly that all stand out but the main highlight of my year was moving house. I'd wanted to move house for so many years and finally managed to move last year. That was the middle of Feb so it started our year off on a positive. 

Name one thing you are most likely to remember about 2016 if asked in five years time?

One thing? I can think of two things... for some reason these two stick out a lot more than the rest. The first one being Rhuns' first birthday, obviously a memory that will stand out more than other birthdays. The second will have to be having all my wisdom teeth out, I'd never been so excited at the time as I remember the agonising toothache I'd been getting for months on end. So now I can always bring it up in conversation as the whole procedure wasn't as bad as what people make out. 

Sum up 2016 in one word.

Painful. 

I'd had a lot of hospital admissions last year. 

Name one pearl of wisdom from 2016 that you will carry with you through 2017

Be yourself. Everyone else is taken.

Do you have any new year resolutions?

I do! Usually my main resolution is to stop smoking, however, I'd managed that in 2016 mid year so that wasn't on my list this year. This year I have decided to put my everything into my blog! 

How are you seeing in the new year?

I spent the New Year with family in Yorkshire. It was so much fun, great company! 

What would you most like to do in 2017?

I'd like to be able to return to work full time and look after myself (health wise) a bit better too. 

What are your main goals for 2017?

My main goal is to be able to create a larger blog reader and social media following. Pretty simple and realistic goal.



I now challenge the lovely Amy from The Mighty Duxburys, Nicola from Iamcrabstix and Sarah from Ups & Downs, Smiles & Frowns.

Go check out their blogs and see how they summed up 2016 :)

Xx

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template