How I lost 7lb in 7 days...


Well, I actually lost 8lb but 7lb suited the title more! 

I've always been one of those people to start a diet and then not pursue it to reach my end goal. 

This has been the easiest diet by far. I've changed my eating habits and included some easy work outs.

1.5inch lost off my thighs, I've dropped a dress size and I've lost 8lb.. in a week! 

Basically, I've eaten nothing but fruit and veg, stews, casseroles etc and snacked on celery and salad when peckish. I've halved the amount of sugar I used to have in hot drinks and switched from full fat to semi skimmed milk. My figure looks fantastic at the moment and I haven't even reached my end goal! I have seen so much more difference this time round than last.

This is the workout I've been doing everyday, give it a try and let me know what you think.

Workout

:) 

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template