Green or Blue? Are Walkers trying to cause chaos?


I SWEAR Walkers crisps have changed the colour bags of two of their popular crisps? 

Apparently not? 

A quote from the Walkers' website -


 Question: Why did you change your packaging for Salt and Vinegar and Cheese and Onion so they're in the wrong colours?

Answer: Contrary to popular belief, Walkers Cheese and Onion have always been in blue packets, and Salt and Vinegar have always been in green packets. We don't have a plan to change this, as it's signature to our brand.

So why on earth are Walkers Squares crisps the opposite colours? Cheese and Onion are Green! Way to confuse us!

Not only did I feel the packet colour was worth blogging about.... but now I know why a packet out of a multi pack doesn't fill me up...

 Question: Why are there less crisps in your multi pack bags?
Answer: The multi pack bags have always been smaller bags because they are often eaten as part of a meal or used in children's lunch boxes.


Please tell me I'm not alone?

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template