Yankee Candle Review - Sweet Strawberry

It's been so long since I wrote a Yankee Candle review. I haven't stopped burning Yankees, don't worry. I have a huge list of candles I need to sit down and review. Let's start with this one. Sweet strawberry, now this isn't a favourite, nor has it ever been. I'm not really into the super sweet scents as you all know, I'm into the fresh and clean scents more. Anyway this is probably a light to medium throw, I could only really detect the scent when I walked past the burner and even then, it didn't really smack me in the face. It's not a sickly sweet scent either, it's not too bad. Not much to say about this really, I struggle to review the lighter throwing melts as it's just really difficult to detect the notes and give it an honest review that would make people want to buy. 




Strength of fragrance on cold throw - 3

Strength of fragrance on hot throw - 4
Would I purchase again? - No
Here is the scent description from the Yankee Candle website:
The essence of perfectly ripe strawberries sprinkled with sugar.

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template