Yankee Candle Review - Salty Sea



Just a super quick review on this scent, not a huge amount to say really. I bought it expecting a strong costal fresh scent, I got a very light scent of 'saltiness' and that was probably about it. I didn't get much what so ever, literally the lightest throw with some saltiness to it. I couldn't smell a huge amount but it reminded me of either lemon or limes, I couldn't quite put my finger on it. It barely filled the kitchen and that's a small room. If you like lighter fragrances then this is for you.


Strength of fragrance on cold throw - 3
Strength of fragrance on hot throw - 2
Would I purchase again? - No
Here is the scent description from the Yankee Candle website:
Clean & inviting, like a cool, refreshing breeze of sea air

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template