Yankee Candle Review - Macaron Treats



Upon first glance this has a very 'summery' look about it. The bright picture on the label along with the bright green wax reminds me of some of the summer fragrances Yankee Candle has to offer. The only difference with this one is, it's so christmas like you wouldn't want to burn it in summer. Everything about it screams christmas. It's a very sweet, sugary scent that managed to easily fill the living room without it being too overpowering. The scent lasted until the next morning too which was quite nice. This has a medium throw, I think if it were anything more it would be too much, it would smell exceedingly sickly as like I said before, it's a very sweet, sugary scent. It reminds me of sugar cookies!

So although I'm never a huge fan of the sweeter scents, I'd most probably buy this one again!


Here you can see the wax melt with the new Yankee Candle logo stamped on it.


Strength of fragrance on cold throw - 5
Strength of fragrance on hot throw - 6
Would I purchase again? - Yes

Here is the scent description from the Yankee Candle website:
The classic Parisian macaron-sweet as can be and lighter than air, with notes of vanilla, almond and, of course, sugar.

You can purchase it below -




Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template