My Christmas Present Arrived!


I bought myself a steadicam for Christmas this year. I usually buy myself some Yankee Candles but as I have wanted a steadicam for so long now, I decided that I would treat myself and I did just that! 

It's not even an expensive steadicam, I paid a tenner for it reduced on Ebay. I didn't really want to spend a lot because I thought it was going to be something i'd purchase, play with briefly then put to the back of the cupboard. 

I think it's changed me. In the 10 hours I've had it, I feel like a new woman. I'm so mega excited to try this out properly tomorrow and see if I can start getting some footage for my 2017 into for my Youtube channel. I actually think it's pretty easy to use, some people say they are quite hard to get to grips with but since it arrived this morning I've done nothing but play with it and I think we already make a great team!

It's nothing fancy, but it does the job, exactly what you need when you are trying and testing something new, something basic that doesn't break the bank.

I shall be back later, hopefully with youtube video links! :) 

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template