A tree with a twist....!

My nan inspired me to have a tree with a twist this year. Basically, my nan and grandad collect and buy different baubles and I love them, each one has a meaning.

I decided that this year, I'd do a similar thing. Baubles can be expensive, especially when you have to buy quite a few to fill up a tree. So, each time I find a bauble I like from now on, it goes on our dedicated tree. Rhun has chosen a few shatterproof decorations too which have gone on there. Hopefully we can carry on this and over the years have a nice big collection of interesting and different tree decorations.

That means we now have 3 trees in our house, the main tree, our tree with a twist and Rhuns bedroom tree!










Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template