Charity Shop Bargains..

I haven't done one of these posts for a long time now.. not that I haven't been bargain hunting.. obviously.. I just haven't had the energy nor motivation with the pain I've been in.

Anyway, look how cute this stuff is...

First up, a cute little jumper for Rhun... snow cute! £1.99 from Age UK



Snowman leggings!! £2.99... these are super thick and also from Age UK.



I'm not even sure these two jumpers have even been worn, they both smell new!

£3.99 for this super soft christmas jumper



£5.99 for this, I think this was reasonable considering condition and brand of the item. The colours are so fresh.. love this. 



Picked up this carpet shampooer too for a bargain price of £4.99 (rrp £19.99)







I'm interested to try this and see how effective it is. Full review coming soon! 

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template