Wilkos Clearance Haul

Got a fair few bits from Wilkos this week....

A fair amount of the sewing supplies for 10p each, can't not get them for that price.. 

Ooh, and todays haul.. soooo many goodies..



We ALWAYS buy these nappies... £1.25? I'll have the lot.. thanks! 


 Oooooh I'm excited to try this one, I've read good reviews about it, so you'll see my own review soon :)


Got this... well.. just because..



I've always been curious as to how these hair donuts actually work... well.. I'll give it a try.



More smellies.. YAY 



Going to make some halloween goodies... I've never had a go at cake pops... 



This candle smells sooooo goood! I wish I'd have got more than one now... Can't wait to burn it and review it. 


Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template