Wilko Cellulite Massager - Review


This does absolutely bugger all for cellulite... I have it.... and it's still there... every, last, dimple!

I've used this daily for just over 3 months now, it feels amazing and incredibly refreshing to use, but I think the name needs changing slightly, it does bugger all for cellulite! Even though I have continued to use it as a daily thing, I'm going to be the first to admit it has no effect on cellulite, little or large dimples, it makes zero difference. It does feel great as a massager though and I feel it wakes up the skin... it feels great after a long day or when massaging over tight muscles. You really have to work when using it, I like that :) For 95p it's probably a great value tool to have in the house if you want something that works to relax muscles.

I'll give it a 5/10 just a massive let down because of the name it's been given.


PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

You'll love the soothing effect of our cellulite massager, eliminating fatigue with each use. Simply massage in a circular motion, starting at the knee, and move up to the top of the thigh for 3-5 minutes, as the feeling of fatigue just disappears. 

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template