Bomb Cosmetics - Little Hotties Parma Voilet Review

WOW... when I saw these wax melts at my Nans' local garden centre I immediately got excited. So many scents, so many shapes, soooo many combinations..


 I stuck gold when I picked up a Parma Voilet wax melt.. I could smell it above the rest. It smells incredible, so good that you just want to eat it. Honest, never had a wax melt smell so edible. 


I placed 3 of these in my burner as the melts are pretty thin compared to the Yankee melts I usually use. If I were to compare the two in volume I would probably need 5 or 6 Little Hotties to 1 Yankee wax melt. I'll tell you something for nothing though, 3 Little Hotties in my burner smells the equivalent of 1 Yankee melt. The smell is middle strength on throw but it lingers too as it disperses.

I'll be defo buying these again, I love that they are so strong for what they are! So many more to try out too!

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template