A charity shop SALE? Go on then!

Went and had a good old dig in a few charity shops the other day. There doesn't seem to be much good in any of our local shops lately...

SHOUT OUT TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO NEED A CLEAR OUT... GO DO IT,..

I'D QUITE LIKE TO FIND MORE BARGAINS... PLEASE, THANKS.

Anyway, some people are just fortunately blessed with a size 6 body (I don't fit in that category.... I never have!) ... pretty sure my left thigh alone is size 6... Anyway off the subject..

Picked up these gorgeous jeans from River Island in the sale at The British Heart Foundation for £1.24... that's an amazing price... the blessed size 6 bestie will love them!




Wore this outfit today actually... Both items by Next....
Paid £4.79 for the jeans, on the pricey side for those BUT the cheap sale items make up for it.. plus I was so desperate for some new jeans as I've gained a little.... (A lot!) now wobbling away in a size 10 but hey ho who cares... pass me the cake!


And a lovely grey top for £1.79... love a good sale me...

Another few items I picked up (Some from Age UK)....

£3.99 for these lovely wash jeans.. they are soooo comfy... these are from Age UK

And another bargain at £1.14!!!

A few outfits there... love a charity shop sale!

IT'S CAR BOOT DAY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template