Yankee Candle Review - Summer Flowers

Just a short review here....

Not a lot to say about this one, I could smell the daisies not so much on the wildflower front but each nose is different.. I wasn't entirely sure on the scent, It's not as fresh as I thought it would be, it's more of a sickly sweeter scent. It filled my large living room ok though so not an issue on the throw front. Just wasn't a fan of the scent. I do prefer fresh scents though.
Overall good throw :)


Strength of fragrance on cold throw - 5
Strength of fragrance on hot throw - 5
Would I purchase again? - No

Here is the scent description from the Yankee Candle website:

Freshen up your home with the unmistakable scent of daisies and wildflowers

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template