Yankee Candle Review - Early Sunrise

Another disappointing wax melt from Yankee... why is it always the wax tarts with the interesting names and gorgeous pictures on the fronts? Maybe it's just my luck..

Short blog post here because I didn't pick up any of the fragrance notes at all. This was probably the worst tart I've ever burnt. I couldn't smell a thing even after trying it on different nights in different rooms. Completely let down.

Down to the serious stuff -
Strength of fragrance on cold throw - 2
Strength of fragrance on hot throw - 2
Would I purchase again? - No


                     Here is the scent description from the Yankee Candle website:
A new day dawns crisp and fresh in this clean lemony citrus scent with hints of ginger and tea. 

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template