Yankee Candle Review - A Childs Wish

This is a very subtle but sweet burn. I actually really like this fragrance. The first time I had it in my burner I remember trying to think of what the smell reminded me of, still to this day I can't remember what it reminds me of!

It's very grassy, (I can smell a musky perfume smell) others might not be able to smell that though.. I can't smell much of the floral notes although maybe that's my take on the 'perfume' smell my nose could detect.

It's also not fantastic on the throw front, it would suit smaller rooms better. I still rate it though and I have bought this in a large jar too. It's a very unique smell and I actually quite like it. I think it would be too sickly if it were any stronger.



Down to the serious stuff -
Strength of fragrance on cold throw - 4
Strength of fragrance on hot throw - 3
Would I purchase again? - Yes


                     Here is the scent description from the Yankee Candle website:
A warm breeze of soft flowers and fresh green fields captures the sweet innocence of childhood days playing in the backyard.

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template