The Olympics have started...


WHAT ON EARTH WAS WITH THE OPENING CEREMONY?


I was watching the swimming yesterday evening on BBC 4 when I started writing this blog post and forgot to press publish.. It's really relaxing and therapeutic to watch.



Obviously if the boot was on the other foot it definitely wouldn't be relaxing nor therapeutic.
I can't swim for shit. I drown. My thunder thighs help me in that category.

Anyway, what are you looking forward to this time round?


I love the gymnastics... I'm not even going to go into the accident that happened yesterday. A bad landing, broken leg and dreams shattered. All those years of hard training just gone.. like that. I hope the gymnast recovers quickly.

So much incredible talent to watch and get inspired by.. I love it. Imagine how many incredible photographs you'd get if you were to do the photography there... 

#TEAMGB

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template