Smith's Butchers of Minsterley Review

So, this evening I had the pleasure of trying some gorgeous meat from a family run butchers not far from us who actually deliver to Oswestry and surrounding areas. How cool is that!


 I'm not a huge fan of meat and only really tend to sway towards chicken but these burgers were 5* ! Can't even grumble about the quality because it's all there. You can taste how fresh they are and they're nice and filling too. That's me saying goodbye to frozen burgers (I know, I'm so bad...). 


100% beef burgers, hand made at Smith's family run butchers using locally sourced meat. They also sell exotic meats too!

So succulent and fresh, they were absolutely mouth watering with some cheese and salad. I can't wait to try the pork and apple burgers!!


Be sure to check out their Facebook page too! :)

Facebook Page
01743 791863

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template