Big Yorkshire Charity Shop Haul

Obviously hitting the chairty shops is my number one game... guess what we managed to pick up from Yorkshire when we went away?



Brand new hardback book for 30p at Salvation Army! 


Giant set of the Toot Toot car track which includes the construction set, individual cars and a few small sets.... £3.99 Oxfam






Cute little PJ's for £1.25



It's a bit too big yet but for 50p you can't complain



75p for a Thomas onesie

  Not sure why this image won't rotate but... Brand new reins for £1.99 thanks Oxfam


Cute little purse for 75p great for my coins


Cute pink lace design belt for £1


I love this outfit. I got it from Banardos. Brand new jeans for £1.75 & the top for 99p

Check out my next blog post on the most amazing bargain of all time.....

I'm so excitedddddddddddddd

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template