Yankee Candle Review - Summer Scoop

I chose this tart to burn yesterday because summer is upon us and I wanted something to compliment the current weather. It smells just like strawberry ice cream, so sweet, refreshing but unfortunately not edible! It's a pretty light throw on cold but you can still smell how good it is. I don't think I've had a tart that's stronger on cold throw than warm throw, so maybe it's a first. It's such a pretty pastel pink colour and the picture on the front is lovely.
 You can smell the subtle berry notes and cream, the cream smells lush! It didn't really do much when burning in my living room so it may be better for a smaller room or it would suit those who prefer the more subtle of scents. Unfortunately for me I prefer the stronger scents but this is still bang on with the notes... it smells gorgeous!

Down to the serious stuff -
Strength of fragrance on cold throw - 3
Strength of fragrance on hot throw - 2
Would I purchase again? - No

 Here is the scent description from the Yankee Candle website:
Yum … an absolutely luscious treat of plump, sweet strawberries buried in rich whipped cream.

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template