Yankee Candle Review - Soft Blanket


I'd say this was probably one of the more subtle Yankees I've tried over the years. I couldn't smell any of the citrus or warm amber the only thing I could smell was a very subtle vanilla  smell which didn't seem to linger. It was almost like it was there one minute and gone the next.. then 20 minutes later you'd smell it again. It's a very light throw and didn't do much in my living room what so ever, even with me sat right next to my electric burner. I was expecting more from this scent. I was expecting a super comforting, fresh, homely scent... all I could smell was a very light dash of vanilla.

If you prefer the lighter scents - this is for you. 


Not impressed with the throw or scent on this one.. it seems lacking and almost absent.

Down to the serious stuff -
Strength of fragrance on cold throw - 2
Strength of fragrance on hot throw - 3
Would I purchase again? - NO

                      Here is the scent description from the Yankee Candle website:


Wrapped in sweet dreams a lullaby of clean citrus, luxurious vanilla and warm amber.

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template