Yankee Candle Review - Pink Sands

This Yankee Candle is definitely on my favourites list. It's a very strong, sweet floral scent and if you love sweet scents then this is for you. It's strong on cold throw and even stronger when burning. It smells absolutely incredible. I have the Car Jar of Pink Sands hanging in the bathroom an it makes the whole room smell gorgeous!

It's such a refreshing but girly scent that also smells fruity at the same time and is perfect for this time of year. It fills the house easily and always throws compliments when guests arrive. The picture on the label is gorgeous and pink is my favourite colour so this ticks all the boxes! 

Along with Clean Cotton this is my most purchased Yankee Candle. I only had this left in votive form so I chopped the votive in half and put it in my electric burner rather than lighting it as a votive as I don't like flames in the house now Rhun is on the move! 

Down to the serious stuff -
Strength of fragrance on cold throw - 8
Strength of fragrance on hot throw - 10
Would I purchase again? - YES

                     Here is the scent description from the Yankee Candle website:

It's an exotic island escape in the beautiful mix of bright citrus, sweet florals and spicy vanilla.

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template