Yankee Candle Review - November Rain




November Rain has an incredible throw whilst burning but not too strong or overpowering like some of the scents can be (Berry scents tend to get sickly). This is my new number one favourite. Sorry Clean Cotton, you've bean knocked off top spot! I had it in my burner in the living room and within half an hour it had filled 4 rooms! I LOVE it! 

I'm deadly serious. This is incredible. Such a refreshing and uplifting scent. Sure put me in a good mood! 

It smells so fresh, to me, November smells muggy. Muggy and all you can smell is those rotting leafs because by the time it gets to November we've already had two months worth of rain and it sucks. November doesn't smell as fresh as September... September rain is 100% nicer than November rain. Slightly off track... 


They should have called this September Rain!! 
It has a very clean, refreshing, outside freshness about it! 

YANKEE CANDLE THIS FLOATS MY GOAT! 



Down to the serious stuff -
Strength of fragrance on cold throw - 3
Strength of fragrance on hot throw - 9
Would I purchase again? - 100% YES
Here is the scent description from the Yankee Candle website:
A quiet interlude of the season is reflected in this airy, refreshing mix of watery leaf notes, warm amber and crisp, brisk air.

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template