Yankee Candle Review - Island Spa

I was expecting Island Spa to smell of fresh coastal waters, sun and sand... it doesn't. Then again I have no idea what 'Island Spa' really does smell like to compare. This smells like a very very light citrus toilet/floor cleaner. It smells of lemon and nothing much more. I don't like this, it was not what I expected. It's too much of a light throw too and it just doesn't smell of anything other than lemon, I can't smell any other hidden notes at all. Where's the mandarin???

Sadly all I have to say on this one. Sorry, not a fan. 


Down to the serious stuff -
Strength of fragrance on cold throw - 2
Strength of fragrance on hot throw - 4
Would I purchase again? - No
Here is the scent description from the Yankee Candle website:
revitalising escape … the sunny citrus aroma of crisp, juicy mandarins and vibrant lemon verbena.

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template