Yankee Candle Review - Fluffy Towels


It's a refreshing scent but not too overpowering it's more of a subtle scent. It's a warming, clean comforting scent that makes reminds me totally of towels straight out of the tumble dryer. Clean, fresh and a slight smell of 'clean washing' (note - I don't mean a strong detergent smell either!) - more light fabric softener.

It wasn't very strong on cold sniff, probably around a 5 and I could actually smell the lemon notes on cold. Whilst burning I could definitely smell the apple and lily - I'm not sure I could even smell lavender. IT didn't fill the room like I thought it would so this is a burner for a smaller room not a large one.


Down to the serious stuff -
Strength of fragrance on cold throw - 5
Strength of fragrance on hot throw - 5
Would I purchase again? - YES

                      Here is the scent description from the Yankee Candle website:
The fresh scent of clean towels warm from the dryer with notes of lemon, apple, lavender and lily.

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template