Yankee Candle Review - Flowers In The Sun

This is such a fresh scent to burn at this time of the year. It's nice and sweet but fresh at the same time - not overpowering though which I thought it would be just by the look on the picture. I thought it would be a very strong headache inducing floral burn but it's a light sweet fresh scent and together with a sweet cider it was a perfect combination. I highly rate this one... it surprised me! It was a medium throw in my large living room but was obviously stronger when I burnt it in my kitchen as that room is half the size. It's still got a great throw regardless. I think if it was any stronger it would ruin the crisp scent it brings.

                                                            Down to the serious stuff -
Strength of fragrance on cold throw - 7
Strength of fragrance on hot throw - 7
Would I purchase again? - YES

Here is the scent description from the Yankee Candle website:Like a walk in the garden with sunlight spilling over all the golden colors—a remarkably bright scent of sweet blossoms.

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template