Yankee Candle Review - Blueberry Cheesecake

Ok, so.. I'm not even entirely sure how to describe this wax tart.
It has nice packaging... there's a good point.



I get the odd light blueberry scent coming through, through the smell of burning plastic!

WHAT EVEN HAPPENED HERE? 

It smells like that awful plastic smell you get when burning plastic on a bonfire, it smells very strong and the blueberry notes are very light in comparison. I thought maybe the longer I burnt it the more it would start smelling less rancid and more appetising - nope. Even let the wax cool and turned my electric burner back on a few hours later to the same smell. I have heard so many good things about this scent I just had to stock up when I saw it - now i'm sat here with more than enough to spread around.... Maybe the reviews I had seen were about the jars rather than the tarts? I don't know, I'm so disappointed. The smell is still very strong too and the burner has been off for a good few hours now. 

I wasn't expecting to be disappointed on this one, sadly I am! Maybe I had a dud... maybe it smells delicious to everyone else... It doesn't smell of mouth watering blueberries, it smells very synthetic. 



Down to the serious stuff -
Strength of fragrance on cold throw - 7
Strength of fragrance on hot throw - 7
Would I purchase again? - No
Here is the scent description from the Yankee Candle website:
With the scent of mouth-watering blueberries drizzled over creamy vanilla cheesecake, it's the best candle to satisfy your sweet-tooth.

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template