Tips to keep slugs away from your flowers...


Ok so, I sort of ran into a problem a few weeks ago and noticed something had been eating a lot of my flowers. I was far from amused, as you would be!

I never caught any slugs in action so never did anything about it... but then it got worse! 

Ok, so... the past week I have had none of my flowers eaten at... here's what I've been doing.

1) Putting salt around the base of the flower pots

AND

2) Spraying the outside of the flower pot with slug repellent

These also work for those pesky ants too! I've had that problem on my hands too....

All happy again...

Anyway, it's kept my plants and flowers safe so far so I'm happy... try it and let me know if it's saved your plants from getting eaten! :) 

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template