Shit cups of tea...

There's something special about a 'proppa cuppa tea' as my fellow Yorkshiremen would say. There's definitely an art to it, a skill that cannot be taught.

You've either got it, or you haven't. It's as simple as that, no ifs, no buts.

And if you 'haven't got the skill' do not even offer to make anyone a brew.. it won't be appreciated.



Made myself a cuppa earlier, I've obviously cocked up somewhere because I've had zero satisfaction from drinking it. I've got no peace and joy from drinking it, I feel no love, I have no hope and my expectations on life in general are starting to be consumed with 'Ah wells'. I feel deflated, my motivation is lost and I'm afraid of making another in case I make the same mistake....

That will teach me for making a shit cup of tea. 

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template