New packaging for Carex?


Ok, so this confused the absolute shit out of me. I don't really try many new products as my skin seems to react to everything these days. I've been using Cussons Carex Moisture Plus shower cream for about 8 years now and refuse to shower with anything else. I also use the same stuff in the hand gel too. 

Anyway, went to stock up a few days ago and couldn't find it - I could just see new designed bottles with different colours - not the old style bottle I was used to... 


THEY'VE CHANGED THE BLOODY PACKAGING! 

It's taken me a week to realise this - I've asked store assistants, and checked through and compared the ingredients of both bottles.. Then got told to compare the barcodes - if they're the same then the product is the same just different packaging... I totally understand they're called the same thing but I was worried the ingredients had changed. 

I actually panicked

Panic over. 


about what shower cream I was to use in the future if the formula had changed! I do like the new look though - it looks smart! 
OLD STYLE  BOTTLE
NEW STYLE BOTTLE



AND RELAX....

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template