I'm entering for WHAT?

I decided that this year, and I mean this year... (I say this every year, but I do mean it this time!) I am going to enter a few of the domestic show classes at Mirfield Show. I have covered this show for 5 years now as Official Photographer this year will be my 6th year and I absolutely love it. It's my favourite event of the year and it's so nice to be able to catch up with old friends too.

I'd like to enter some of the baking and craft classes....
Just so you all know -

1) I can't cook for shit.
2) If I can't cook then I can't bake...
3) The way I'm going I'll probably eat my entries
4) I've only just learnt how to thread a needle


Check out this link below and let me know what you think I should enter :)
CLASSES

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template