Healthier eating & Day 19 of no smoking...

I've recently swapped a few items of my diet around. Instead of my usual cooked full English breakfast I'll be having poached eggs on brown toast...
 Instead of snacking on crisps and chocolate I'll be snacking on fresh vegetables like these Pepper sticks... 

And I've completely cut out from my 2 sugars in hot drinks to 0 sugars.. which I've done gradually. Instead of milky tea/coffee with 2 sugars which I'm so used to, I'll be drinking black tea/coffee with no sugars!

Apparently there's a few health benefits to black tea and coffee.... I've made the switch anyway...

We are currently on day 19 of no smoking... I haven't really craved a smoke, I've been eating a lot of junk food instead - hence the healthier eating.. I'm going to try snack on healthier alternatives... I might drop a few lbs too!

It's been a lot easier this week with not smoking - although Rhun tested me yesterday and it was the only day I REALLY REALLY wanted one, that feeling passed pretty quickly though, i'm surprised... Heading on to 3 weeks smoke free soon... I'm proud and EXCITED!

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template