Happy Independence Day!


HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
TO ALL OF MY
 AMERICAN BLOG READERS, FAMILY AND FRIENDS!



I love America, I've never visited it but I love seeing photos of the iconic places, watching the american food programmes we have on TV, the passion American people seem to have and last but not least, the amazing Yankee candles I can get my hands on!

I'm still extremely jealous I have family who are fortunate to live in America, Massachusetts & California to be precise! Must be a world away from the UK life, I can only imagine!


Here's some tips to have an American themed night - even if you're British! 



1) Wear something with the American flag on, if not paint your face to represent the American Flag instead..
Look I did it... go on, be adventurous!
 


2) Light a Yankee - Strawberry Shortcake from the Simply Home range.
Because nothing says America I salute you like strong American sweet desserts feeding through the air 


3) Make a big greasy burger and chunky fries - for added American-ness add American flag to the burger and add a tonne of relish.
Because Americans love junk food just as much as us British - except they do it better!

4) Bury your head in a big tub of Ben & Jerry's ice cream for dessert.
It's the best thing out there.


Have a great night, you can thank me for these insane and awesome tips on twitter - @goatjonno

You are welcome! 

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template