Aveeno Cream Product Review

Today I thought I'd review this moisturiser. I've been using this for a very long time now (years!) and it's a holy grail product for me. Here's the description of the product before we start.....

Moisturises skin prone to eczema for 24 hours. Regular use helps prevent dryness and irritation caused by skin dehydration. Suitable for use on any part of the body, especially extremely dry patches of skin.
Fragrance and paraben free.


Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Allantoin, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol.

I remember first trying this product when my doctor had to change my daily moisturiser as I'd began reacting to it. I wasn't excited to try ANOTHER product, with skin as sensitive as mine you don't really get excited about trying new products, mainly down to the fear that you'll react to it. He gave me a small bottle and said see how you get on with it.

I used it behind my knees to start with for a few days and I remember being in total shock as I couldn't believe how much it had cleared up my inflamed, cracked, sore skin overnight.

It's literally like magic in a bottle. I use this morning and night without fail.. It doesn't burn, itch or sting like I find a lot of moisturisers do. I even use this on Rhun for heat rash/nappy rashes and it clears up the skin literally overnight. Couldn't recommend anything more than this.

It's a nice creamy consistency and it's easily absorbed, it doesn't feel tacky or greasy in any way. I love this so much!

You can purchase Aveeno creams and shower gels from most chemists and drug stores, it's available on prescription as well.

10/10 from meeeeeeeeeeeee! 

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template