Another Wilkos Clearance Sale...

Wilkos had yet again even more goodies on their clearance/reduced to clear section today. Rhun already has a few of these First Blox so I decided to pick up a few more whilst they were a great bargain price, that obviously I couldn't resist.

I paid £2 for the play mat which was meant to be £4
£1 for the set of 4 figures
£1.50 for the farmyard set which I think was

It doesn't show what they were on the receipt so I can't say exact pricing but I think they were all half price.

I mentioned I got Rhun some glow in the dark stars for his bedroom in my previous Wilkos haul - well today I picked up a few more packs for 75p and completely covered his room, it looks sooo cool!


Not that he needs any more toys but hey, a bargains a bargain!

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template