Yankee Candle Review - Tahitian Tiaré Flower

I started burning this earlier this afternoon just as it began thunder and lightning. It's been pretty gloomy here this week, a lot of autumnal weather going on. Maybe that's it for summer weather wise... thank the lord we have Yankee Candles to burn on days like today! I can't even pronounce this tart.. can many of us?

Anyway, cold throw it's pretty poor, you can smell it, it's a very light scent unopened which is why I thought I'd burn it, I thought it would surprise me and it boy it did. It's a very musky, sweet but fresh, clean, summery kinda scent! 


I'm unsure of how to describe this wax tart, it's on par with Clean Cotton - one of my top favourites from Yankee Candle, although it's no where near as strong throw wise. It's got similar fragrance notes though and that's the only way I can even describe it. It smells fresh but a sweet kind of fresh. It really is lovely, it's more of a subtle burn though, Clean Cotton is by far a stronger throw.

This wax tart filled my kitchen but not heavily, I was actually disappointed slightly because if the throw was stronger this would be a new favourite.



I had to burn pretty much 3/4 of the tart before I could begin to even smell anything.. It sure had me waiting..
Anyway, it's a great scent if you like fresh, sweet floral scents that aren't overpowering. Some tarts can be headache inducing and this is definitely NOT in that category.


Strength of fragrance on cold throw - 3

Strength of fragrance on hot throw - 5

Would I purchase again? - Possibly

Here is the scent description from the Yankee Candle website:
Reminiscent of sweet gardenias . . . love blooms in the hypnotic fragrance of this snowy white flower.

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template