Yankee Candle Review - Red Raspberry

I'm not overly impressed with this wax tart to be completely honest with you all. I expected it to be headache inducing... it wasn't. By far.

I'm not even a huge fan of fruit scents but on cold throw this smells insanely fruity and fresh, like you just want to eat it. It smells just like fresh raspberries, sweet fresh raspberries. Oh soooo good.

How disappointed am I right now..



Upon burning it does have a good throw, it filled my large living room, wafted into the kitchen and as I was cleaning the bathroom at the time I could also smell it escaping in there too. Although... upon burning it does lose all it's 'true to life', fresh fruity good enough to eat raspberry smell, good throw but smells so synthetic when burning. I am mega upset by this. I've not really come across many synthetic smelling Yankees before but this sticks out like a sore thumb.

Looks luminous pink when burning though, I mean that's pretty cool... 



Down to the serious stuff -
Strength of fragrance on cold throw - 7

Strength of fragrance on hot throw - 7

Would I purchase again? - No
Here is the scent description from the Yankee Candle website:Tangy sweet and full of nature’s goodness … there is nothing quite as delicious as ripe, rosy red raspberries.


Sorry... let down on this one.. let's hope tomorrows burn makes up for it.

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template