Yankee Candle Review - Moonlight


Moonlight has a medium throw whilst burning. Not too subtle but not too strong. I'm going to be completely honest now, I wasn't sure if I liked it at first so turned my burner off and switched it back on a few hours later.

Nope. Hated it.

It does not smell like moonlight - whatever moonlight smells like. It doesn't even smell anything like I imagined it would. I expected a fresh outdoorsy/manly scent - this is what I could smell on cold throw.

It smells like bloody POWDER?!

NOT EVEN WASHING POWDER!!!
OR BABY POWDER!!!

It has a very powdery smell to it... You know what I mean, not a scented powder, just a powder smell... the stuck in the back of your throat kind of powder..

YANKEE CANDLE I FEEL SO LET DOWN RIGHT NOW..

I do not even know what happened whilst they were scent testing this fragrance.. someone was obviously full of flu...

Skipping even burning the rest of it... I don't get any bamboo or bergamot... maybe a slight hint of woody notes and I mean slight.


Down to the serious stuff -
Strength of fragrance on cold throw - 6
Strength of fragrance on hot throw - 7
Would I purchase again? - No
Here is the scent description from the Yankee Candle website:
A subtle blend of bamboo, woody notes and bergamot - as intoxicating as moonlight on the water

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template