Yankee Candle Review - Margarita Time



I love the colour of this wax tart, so bright and fresh looking. This is certainly a summer scent, the smell leaks through the plastic wrapper, it's not overpowering but a gorgeous whiff of sweet lime.


 Taking the wrapper off was even more of a shock, it smells heavenly. I think this could almost be a new summer favourite. I've never tried this wax tart before but heard so many great reviews on it and luckily my nan and grandad brought it back with them from America last week.. I was actually so excited when I saw it I had to burn it first. 




The smell at this point of melting in my burner was incredible. It's such a lovely scent, not overpowering but just enough to give you a hit of summer with every sniff! I get a very citrus like smell with a sweet lime scent that almost smells like sugar it's that sweet. Not a punchy typical lime smell, a very sweet but fresh smell instead. I'm not really into citrus smells but this smells like sweets.. I love it!

It's more of a medium throw, although it did manage to fill two rooms in the space of an hour, it just didn't completely fill the whole house up. Still a winner though.


Strength of fragrance on cold throw - 5

Strength of fragrance on hot throw - 7

Would I purchase again? - YES

Here is the scent description from the Yankee Candle website:
The fun never ends … it's always happy hour with the casual, playful tang of fresh-squeezed lime in a classic margarita.

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template