Yankee Candle Review - Lush Berries


So I chose this scent to compliment a midweek evening of TV and wine. After about 10 minutes we began to notice a slight aroma of sweet cheesecake, for me, it was about after 20 minutes it did begin to smell like freshly mashed raspberries, or a rich summer fruits. I went to peg out my washing on the line, re-entered the house and immediately caught the smell of rich berries. It filled the house and was a very good throw although I did feel it was quite overpowering and I only needed it on for 30 minutes before switching my electric burner off. Not much else to say about this one, filled the house, good throw although not a favourite scent of mine. 


Strength of fragrance on cold throw - 7

Strength of fragrance on hot throw - 9

Would I purchase again? - Possibly
Here is the scent description from the Yankee Candle website:
A basket of just-picked berries, sweet and juicy and full of summer sun—savor the freshness.

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template