Yankee Candle Review - Clean Cotton (Current Favourite)


On cold throw (tart unopened), this is a strong throw fragrance. It smells exactly like clean washing. Although I think it smells more like clean fresh washing that has just come out of the washing machine with fabric softener, not washing that has been on the washing line - so this is my absolute favourite fragrance from Yankee Candle, like ever. I adore fabric softener and this smells so rich! It's not overpowering, it just smells very fresh and clean but also quite sweet... but not a sickly sweet either! 

I'm unsure as to how strong of a throw this gives off in a jar but the tarts you cannot fault what so ever, they have one of the stronger throws Yankee has produced. The thing I've found with Yankee Candles is, they don't smell synthetic, they smell 'true to life' as advertised.




When I have this burning, whether I've cleaned the house or not, within half an hour it fills the entire house and it smells like I've done rooks of washing and done a deep clean, it really is amazing! 


Strength of fragrance on cold throw - 7

Strength of fragrance on hot throw - 9

Would I purchase again? - YES!!!


Here is the scent description from the Yankee Candle website:

Sun-dried cotton combined with green notes, white flowers and a hint of lemon.



I will buy this any day of the week, by far one of my favourites! 

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template