Yankee Candle - Honey Blossom Review

On cold throw (tart unopened), this is a medium strength fragrance. I have wanted to burn this for about a year now and refused because the label was so pretty! 




It smells very floral like on cold throw but not your typical floral scent because you can defiantly smell the musk and woods in this one! I'm not even sure I like it, I mean, I had it burning in the kitchen and after an hour or so I could smell it lingering so it does have a decent throw, but I'm just not that sure it's strong enough for me. I like them seriously overpowering, knock you out kinda strong... Black cherry, Berry Trifle, Clean Cotton kinda strong. This was a medium burn for me, I didn't love it but I didn't hate it. I think I love the label more than the burn on this one, sorry guys I won't be featuring it in my top 10! 

Strength of fragrance on cold throw - 4

Strength of fragrance on hot throw - 7

Would I purchase again? - Possibly

Here is the scent description from the Yankee Candle website:

The beautiful blend of flower nectar, honey musk, freesia and woods makes this both full and delicate.


                       If you do happen to have tried this, do let me know what you think!

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template