Steam moppery magic!


I'm steam clean converted, it's totally official! 

This machine is amazing, glides across the floor leaving you to put little effort in and the grime and dirt that it lifts will leave you speechless... My floors were actually clean.. or so I thought... 

How utterly embarrassing. 
They weren't clean what so ever, not by a long stretch.
I'm absolutely mortified. I cannot unsee that grime and dirt stuck to the bottom of that steam pad.
Absolutely horrified. 

The amount of small marks this machine lifted amazed me.
I WANT TO STEAM CLEAN MY WHOLE ENTIRE HOUSE!

In fact, I may just do that. Thanks for lending me your steam mop Lorne, not sure you'll be getting it back any time soon though! 






It's clean now, so you know.. shoes off! 

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template