Charity Market Goodies

It was our local charity market today which I completely forgot about due to 101 other things going on. Anyway, one of my lovely neighbours mentioned  she had been down and got Rhun a Peppa Pig camper van for £1! I grabbed my purse and keys, locked up and walked on down.

I managed to get him this Peppa Pig House too complete with furniture and figures for £1. He has a nice collection coming on now - he loves Peppa and George!

He's started running into the kitchen first thing on a morning, opening the fridge and getting himself a Peppa Pig yoghurt out - it's now part of our routine! He's so cute.

So many bargains to find at markets like these, the house retails at £24.99 and the camper van retails at £29.99 - Absolute bargains for £1 each!

Thanks for the heads up Lynda!







Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template