Candle/Wax Haul!

So some fellow wax addicts mentioned these little wax melts by Aroma Wax Melts, they're from Home Bargains and cost 29p each. They smell absolutely incredible so I stocked up on a few, I think they have about 8 scents but I picked up the ones below -













I've never used vegetable wax before so I'm quite excited to try these out and see what I make of them, going from everyone elses opinions they're a bargain at 29p each! They come in super cute small containers and smell amazing on cold throw... 


Next up is another that was recommended, Wickford & Co - also found at Home Bargains. I picked up a tin for 99p and a small jar for 49p, these also smell super yummy and Summer Party smells very similar to Bahama Breeze Yankee Candle. I'll do some reviews once burnt. I haven't burnt anything for a few days because I'm full of hayfever at the moment... grrr..! 






Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template