Best Charity Shop Find 2016 - So far...

I haven't found this much of a bargain in a charity shop... like.. EVER!

This is defo one for the win....



 I mentioned on my previous blog post that I'm sometimes last minute.. me and Rhun have a wedding to go to tomorrow and although Rhun already has an outfit sorted, I was left to dig through old clothes and feel sorry for myself. I'd already decided that I was going to wear my white diamante pumps, because it was meant to be hot.. and I'd be chasing a 15 month old hyperactive toddler around too so knew I needed sensible footwear.. I decided to take a trip into town because whilst sorting though old clothes (& trying to find more rhinestones for my pumps!) I managed to bag up 3 bags I took to the charity shop. 

Whilst I was there I bumped into someone I knew so was having a quick chat about what I could possibly wear. We both had our eye on this dress because it looks very 'weddingy'. I didn't have time to try it on and to be completely honest, I wasn't actually 100% keen on it whilst in the shop. I couldn't put it down because I was seriously running out of options to wear. It was either this or a pink winter onesie.. not entirely sure my invitation to the wedding would have remained if I'd have turned up in that... I picked it up, was quite happy it was new with tags too, that was a bonus but didn't really pay much attention to it other than the size which was marked as a 'S'. I think I must have spent a total of about 4 minutes in the shop.. then left in a bit of a rush as I had a delivery due.

I got home and hung the dress on the kitchen door. The more I looked at it the more I really started to like it. I showed my neighbour who saw the label and mentioned that it was probably about £45 worth of dress as she was familiar with the brand - unlike me. I checked the tag... there it was... check out that label! It would appear that I got myself an absolute bargain today... £3.49 I paid for it...






Saying no more on this blog post...

Go check out your local charity shops if you don't already, there really are some great bargains to be found.. ask me, I know!

So a shout out to the generous human for donating this to Banardos charity shop!

Wedding pictures to follow, although I highly doubt I'll be around to post any blogs tomorrow.

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template