Tommee Tippee Explora Blender Review - My charity shop bargain

The Tommee Tippee (why so many duplicate letters?!?!) Explora Blender is a great appliance to have in the kitchen when you have a little one. I managed to pick up this blender for £2.50 at a charity shop a few months back. They retail at £19.99 although you can pick them up cheaper on the likes of Ebay and gumtree etc.

This is very handy for me as Rhun was on super smooth puree for so long everything had to be a super smooth consistency or he just would not entertain it. It has a pulse action and two speed settings so you are in total control. It's such a small device it doesn't take up any counter/worktop space at all. It's extremely easy to take apart and clean too which is always handy.

It's such a small device and does the job you need it to do. I've had no issues with it and I wouldn't wish it were 'Bigger, quieter, different colour' because it does exactly what it says on the tin and I don't actually think I would change anything. It blends things in next to no time - literally seconds, it's easy to clean and even though I purchased mine second hand from a charity shop, they are reasonably priced retailing at £19.99.

Perfect! I'm happy with this purchase, I'll definitely recommend it to other people who are on the weaning game :)


Here's the link  - Amazon check out the specifications and new lower price of £14.99 :)

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template