A lazy day full of cold ....


So me and the smaller one have had a pretty laid back day today, we haven't left the house and we've had a PJ day. We both came down with stinking colds yesterday morning and feel absolutely shocking. Lots of nuggies, ninnies and kisses laid on the sofa watching Cbeebies. I did managed to hoover and clean the cooker though, wasn't a complete waste of a day, although I am aching something chronic!



I went through all my Yankee Candles and tried to find one that I could actually smell, in the end we went for Bermuda Beach from the Simply Home range. It's one of my favourite and it's pretty strong, well, I could smell it and I've not been able to smell anything since yesterday!



So at least the house smells nice..

Hope we feel back to normal tomorrow, this headache is starting to make me feel very nauseous. 

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template