Yankee Candle Review - Merry Marshmallow

Here's what I've been burning lately, burning the last of my winter scents before summer comes (because we're pretty much in between seasons!) yesterday was glorious sunshine, thunderstorm today and tomorrow forecasts snow! It's not consistently sunny enough for me to burn summery scents just yet, well at least I don't think so. Merry Marshmallow is actually a discontinued scent at Yankee Candle, I grabbed myself a tart and popped it in my Glade warmer and watched it melt, eager to see if it was actually worth raving about!

 On cold throw (tart unopened), this is a very light fragrance. I actually opened the tart put it in my burner ready to switch on, got distracted and had to leave for playgroup. I came back and had a whiff of something sugary and sweet each time I walked in my living room, I couldn't work out what it was. It wasn't until later that evening when Rhun was in bed that I went to switch on my burner to find the opened tart firing off this sweet, vanilla like fragrance. On the burner went! I wasn't mega displeased but I do think this is one of the lighter throws on a Yankee I've burnt in my time. I was actually very surprised the cold throw was stronger than the hot throw because all the reviews I've read have been raving about this one! 




Strength of fragrance on cold throw - 8
Strength of fragrance on hot throw - 5
Would I purchase again? - Yes, possibly



Here is the scent description from the Yankee Candle website:
For the kid in all of us, we've created a marshmallow world for Christmas! This yummy fragrance will help you find happiness in a delightfully luscious and creamy soft concoction of marshmallow and vanilla. Indulge your sweet tooth and embrace everything that's sweet about the holidays.

If you do happen to have tried this, do let me know what you think!

XxX

Share this:

 
Designed by OddThemes & Distributed by Free Blogger Template